20/11/12

Look of the day: Skull colored



I thought Monday dress in a style somewhat different than usual. So I wore a very colorful shirt from Zara Trafaluc wearing a amusing skull , and I made a very autumnal color scheme, mixing brown and green with a touch of gray. The truth is that I love going to change the look, because if not, it could be very boring. Do not you think? A thousand kisses!
Ayer lunes pensé en vestirme con un estilo algo diferente de lo habitual. Así que me planté una camiseta muy vistosa de Zara Trafaluc que lleva una calavera divertidísima, e hice una combinación de colores muy otoñal, mezclando marrones y verdes con un toque gris. La verdad es que me gusta mucho ir cambiando el look, porque si no, podría ser muy aburrido. No os parece? Mil besos!
shirt: Zara Trafaluc
pants: Zara
coat: Action System (old)
boots: Mustang
bag: Mango
necklace: vintage
sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviator

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips