16/11/12

The look of the day: Total Leather


Hi guys and girls! Yesterday I decided to dress for the first time the top of "leather" that I bought on Saturday and Zara, to complete the outfit, I opted for also leggings "leather" black. To add a touch of color, as supplemented by a bag "Birkin" in red, contrasting and also is a color scheme that takes far this season (red and black). The sun was about to set when I went for a walk along the marina of Tarragona, which light is not great quality, but a sunset in this beautiful setting is really beautiful and I loved her yesterday lose. :) I wish you a happy Friday! A thousand kisses!
Hola chic@s! Ayer decidí estrenar el top de "cuero" que me compré el sábado en Zara y, para completar el outfit, opté por los leggins también de "cuero" negro. Para poner una nota de color, lo complementé con un bolso "Birkin" en rojo, que contrastaba y, asimismo, es una combinación de colores que se lleva mucho esta temporada (rojo y negro). El sol ya estaba a punto de ponerse cuando salí a dar un paseo por el puerto deportivo de Tarragona, con lo cual la luz no es de gran calidad, pero una puesta de sol en ese marco incomparable es realmente preciosa y ayer no me la quise perder. :) Os deseo un feliz viernes! Mil besos!!!
top: Zara
pants: Zara
boots:BP Zone
necklace and earrings: Zara
bag: vintage
sunglasses: Chanel vintage

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips