3/12/12

Cold and windy Sunday


Today was not the most appropriate day to exit and less to take pictures, but as habitually I is more complicated because it gets dark early, I decided. Yes, was going very warm with my super anorak, because the temperatures were very very low, despite being at noon. And here is the result. As you can see, I wear a sweatshirt underneath, with velvet shorts and leggings, all in blue and gray tones. Was hard to go cold. I hope you like my fall look. A thousand kisses!
Hoy no era el día más apropiado para salir y menos para hacer fotos, pero como habitualmente me es más complicado porque anochece muy temprano, me decidí. Eso sí, iba muy abrigada con mi super anorak, porque las temperaturas eran muy muy bajas, a pesar de ser a mediodía. Y aquí está el resultado. Como podéis ver, llevo una sudadera debajo, con shorts de terciopelo y leggins, todo en tonos azules y grises. Así era difícil pasar frío. Espero que os guste mi look otoñal. Mil besos!!
sweatshirt: Zara
shorts: Pedro del Hierro
leggins: El Corte Inglés
booties: Zara
necklaces: Bershka
sunglasses: vintage
earrings: Zara
lipstick: Christian Dior

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips